Jesus answered: ‘Will you lay down your life for me?’ - John 13:38

Support the Holy Father and pray with him!

"Young people in particular, I appeal to you: bear witness to your faith through the digital world!"

-Pope Benedict XVI

Pray for Pope Benedict's prayer intentions for this month. Find out more here.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Again, from children...

I just really find these poems really... simple... and.. loving as well :)
(there are some more here http://www.cptryon.org/prayer/child/school.html)

Going to School

Dear Lord Jesus take my hand,
I'm going to a foreign land.
One not ruled by king or preacher,
but someone with the name of teacher.

My mommy says that I'll have fun;
I'll sing and skip and play and run.
But I am scared 'cause I don't know
just what to do or where to go.

So please Lord Jesus hug me tight
and keep me in your loving sight.
For with you by my side today,
I know that I will be okay.

--Margaret Kennedy

Thank You, God

The sun so bright up in the sky.
The moon I see way, way up high!
The soft green grass, the plants,
the trees are special gifts
God made for me.

All the people that I love
are blessed by Jesus up above.
My neighbors, friends and family
are special gifts God gave to me.
What gift can I give you my God
in heaven up above?
The thing you want the most from me
is pure and simple...
Love!

--Margaret Kennedy

No comments: