Jesus answered: ‘Will you lay down your life for me?’ - John 13:38

Support the Holy Father and pray with him!

"Young people in particular, I appeal to you: bear witness to your faith through the digital world!"

-Pope Benedict XVI

Pray for Pope Benedict's prayer intentions for this month. Find out more here.

Friday, October 3, 2008

My Reflection on the Rosary

I am a person who never really liked to say the rosary in a way when i was young. Over the years, it became a force of habit( a good one at that) due to the influence of the Legion of Mary in my life.
Why do I say that I did not really like it?
Well, the usual response from others is that it is boring. There are times when i wonder whether it is indeed ‘vain repetition’ or ’sacred tradition’ to say the rosary. We had this debate when I was in NUS then too. Had a good patrician meeting about it i think.
.............

To read the rest of the reflection, visit here.

Pau

No comments: