Jesus answered: ‘Will you lay down your life for me?’ - John 13:38

Support the Holy Father and pray with him!

"Young people in particular, I appeal to you: bear witness to your faith through the digital world!"

-Pope Benedict XVI

Pray for Pope Benedict's prayer intentions for this month. Find out more here.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

More from St Bernadette

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjEIPy9dhLI1vW5TDHbzwIcIT43KkJaA0YOkBQR6V3P062TYvWBwAvsj_tnkeQ-0uf7tLMFw8I36yy3G3qaR_kb8leAzRpymI2k751SMmbUrkzAGhKanrO8J1NjMhQhTtgKgKlcdOCWJFV-/s400/bernadette2-new.jpg

"O my soul, be the faithful imitator of Jesus meek and humble of heart. He who has been meek and humble of heart deserves to be glorified. O Mary, my dear Mother, here is your poor child, unable to carry on any longer. You know my needs and above all my spiritual distress. Have pity on me. Grant that one day I may be with you in heaven.

O Mary, most loving Mother, grant that following your example, I may be generous in all the sacrifices that Our Lord may ask of me during my life."

- Bernadette Soubirous, Personal Notes

From Philip Johnson

No comments: