Jesus answered: ‘Will you lay down your life for me?’ - John 13:38

Support the Holy Father and pray with him!

"Young people in particular, I appeal to you: bear witness to your faith through the digital world!"

-Pope Benedict XVI

Pray for Pope Benedict's prayer intentions for this month. Find out more here.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Vigil - Litany of the Saints

I love Easter Vigil.. I do. I really do!

Beside it is the central celebration in our liturgy, the celebration of the liturgy is very rich.

I love hearing the bells ring during the Gloria, especially after sometime not singing the Gloria in Mass (we don't sing Gloria during Lent). The bells ring as if it wants to announce to the world that Christ is risen. Indeed, He is risen.


This is my other favorite part.. I love the litany of the Saints... I can't get the tune out of my head during my way back home and keep humming it..



May this Easter bring us hope to always be His living hymn of praise so that one day,we may be worthy to join the Saints in singing praise to God in all eternity! Happy Easter everyone!

No comments: